joi, 10 februarie 2011

Grumpy, Dopey,Happy


I was looking over my blog today and realized that it's just been full of quizzes and jokes.
I haven't posted anything of real substance in awhile.
I just haven't had anything to say.
Until now.

I got some really bad news about a family member. It has really upset me.
I've never blogged about this particular situation, so it's hard to start now. It would be quite lengthy anyway, not sure I could hold your attention for that long.

I'm so torn on this matter. I feel so selfish for being so upset about how this is affecting me, and not as much how it's affecting them. Someone is devastated right now. Crushed.
I can't be there for them. I can't do anything. I can't even talk about it.
Very few people know this part of my life, so it's hard to share it. I hate this feeling :(

This will pass of course. It's life and I will accept it.
But it sucks. And it makes me grumpy. Which leads to dopey.
But then, I'll be back to happy again :)

It's interesting. I lead a pretty routine life. Which you all know.

Pretty basic, pretty boring sometimes.
Then with
Laura's post the other day, and then this recent news...It's been an emotional week.

So..I need a little Calgon.
A little Jose Cuervo.
And some of those Cherry Cordial Hershey Kisses.

And I'll be fine :)